I love running.
I prefer longer distance races ( 10 miles, half-marathon) rather than the shorter. I love the freebies at the expos. The bright colors on running gear and shoes make me feel like a super-hero. Oh and the photos! I especially love racing because I take the most flattering pictures ever.
Just call me Ms. Photogenic-
I love comparing Mr. Speedy’s photos to mine.
They crack me up. Bahahahaha.
- Best Time: 21:03 in May 2014
- Goal Time: I would really like to get under 20, dagnamit!
- Best Time: 35:24 in May 2012
- Goal Time: 6:30 pace would be nice. I ran this with an ungodly amount of humid heat, hence my over 7 min. pace! Ew.
- Best Time: 42:18 in June 2012
- Goal Time: Under 40 minutes, paaaaleeze.
- Best Time: 1:09:59 in August 2013
- Goal Time: Just over 1 hour.
- Best Time: 1:33:51 in September 2012
- Goal Time: Get under 1:30:00 would be pretty flippin’ amazing.
- Best Time: 3:34:00 in October 2012
- Goal Time: Under 3:15:00 would be saweeeeet.
Current Race Schedule:
- April 27, 2013: Let’s Move Festival of Races, half-marathon
- May 11, 2013: Run Like a Mother, 10k
- June 1, 2013: Oak Apple Run, 10k
- June 2, 2013: Dexter to Ann Arbor, half-marathon
- June 8, 2013: Solstice (Kona) run, 10 miles
- June 16, 2013: Run for the Ribbon, 5k
- August 24, 2013: Crim, 10 miles